Methods of Payment
We prefer to accept payment by debit, credit card or PayPal. We can sometimes accept payment by BACS, CHAPS, business cheques or postal orders. We are sorry but we cannot accept personal cheques or cash.
Please note that no order will be dispatched for shipping until it is paid for in full.
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Simply browse our online store, clicking on any items for further information and to add to the shopping basket. After you have finished your selections, click on “View Basket” to view your purchases and continue to the checkout. At checkout time you will be asked for a few details that we need in order to process the order.
Order Cancellation: Pre-Shipment
If you wish to cancel an order or part order transaction before it is shipped, please do so immediately via telephone and email. You will not be charged any penalty whatsoever provided the items have not been dispatched and your payment method will also be cancelled. If the order has been picked and packed then the Post-Shipment cancellation will apply.
Order Cancellation: Post-Shipment
You may cancel your order up to 7 working days from receipt of your purchase. You will be invited to return the goods in an unopened and unused state for refund. Please see our Returns Policy for more information.
Returns Policy – Cancellation Of Order
All goods purchased from The Cosplay Company may be returned for refund within 7 working days from receipt of goods[*].
Before sending the parcel back to us, please contact us stating the reason for the return. In addition, you will need to confirm your name, order number and postcode. You will need to include this information with your parcel back to us as failure to do so may result in delay of any refund.
May we please ask you to additionally note:
1. You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for return must be received back in its original shipped condition and original packing. The item must be without damage or use and in a suitable condition for resale. All original packaging should accompany any returned item. All items will be inspected on their return to our warehouse.
We are not a manufacturer, so the whole product and packaging must be returned as the same condition as you would have received it and how you may expect to receive it. If the product or packaging is in any way missing or damaged, we cannot refund.
2. That you or your carrier are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Cost and Risk of return will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you receive proof of posting or use Royal Mail’s “Recorded Signed” service. You may like to opt for Royal Mail’s “Special Delivery” service if a valuable item.
3. We regret that outbound shipping, packing and insurance cannot be refunded.
4. We endeavour to make refunds as quickly as possible, usually this is within one week of receipt back to us. We promise to make all refunds within 30 calendar days from receipt of goods to our warehouse. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescales.
5. Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice.
6. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as ‘In Dispute’. Such In Dispute items will not be refunded. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you, otherwise they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
7. We are sorry but due to false promises in the past, we are unable to replace an item until the original is returned to The Cosplay Company. If you need an item in a hurry, we suggest you place a second order for the new item and send the original back at a later date.
Returns Policy – Faulty Goods
Should a product be faulty, you should let us know immediately as we will happily refund or exchange it for you. You should let us know as soon as possible via email (or telephone) and within 7 calendar days from the date of delivery.
Before sending the parcel back to us, please contact us. You will be asked for the reason for the return including whether you will prefer a refund or exchange plus whether the item has been used. In addition, you will need to confirm your name, order number and postcode. You will need to include these details with your parcel back to us as failure to do so will result in delay of any refund. May we please ask you to additionally note:
1. We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval.
2. Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice. Any returned items not including such information may well be delayed.
3. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as ‘In Dispute’. Such In Dispute items will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you, otherwise they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
We are sorry but due to false promises in the past, we are unable to replace a faulty item until the original is returned to The Cosplay Company.